Dubai is a famous travel destination because it is where the old traditions collide with ultra-modern living.
Also, it is a multicultural community means that like the best places in the world there are diverse choices of cuisines to indulge in and plenty of adventures to try.
From its busy urban center to its tranquil desert, Dubai has a lot to offer. And there are some great Dubai Tour Packages that will help make your decision easy and give you the best of this city.
You can also have a luxury private tour or join group visits to some of the world’s best sights and activities.
Here are the five best experiences you should not miss to get the most out of your Dubai visit:
1. Head to the world’s tallest building – Burj Khalifa
An excellent way to start your Dubai trip is to view the entire city from the top of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. It is 828 meters tall, and it’s where you can take one of the fastest elevators in the world.
The view can change daily, depending on which floor you’re at, so make sure to visit the place on a sunny day to witness the best view. Watch the sunset and sunrise, and experience being on top of the clouds at Burj Khalifa.
2. Spend a day at The Dubai Mall
Malls are often equated to shopping centers, but The Dubai Mall has elevated this common notion as it boasts a lot of activities for all ages. Here are some of them:
- Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: The famous aquarium in The Dubai Mall is filled with 10 million liters of water. It houses a wide range of marine life like stingrays, hundreds of sharks, different species of reptiles, amphibians, fishes, and even birds. Here, you can indulge in various water activities, such as shark diving, shark feeding, snorkeling, and the unique VRZOO experience. Moreover, you can watch the desert fauna at night where your little ones can enjoy seeing the owls, gerbils, chameleons, and bats.
- Ice Rink: Be entertained by this Olympic-sized ice rink where you can learn to skate, host parties, and attend different skating events.
- Emirates A380 Simulator: If you are fascinated about piloting a plane, try this pioneering flight simulator and be delighted across the iconic commercial airplane. Select one of the twelve airports and get assisted by an instructor to get points for your navigation skills.
- VR Park: Experience a variety of augmented reality experiences, such as the John Wick or ApeX experience.
- Kidzania: This is one of the most entertaining activities for your little ones. It boasts a replica of a real city where your kids can pretend to be adults and indulge in real-life activities. Your children can choose careers, work as a team, and make crucial decisions to run a city together. Let them have a glimpse of adult life while you shop or enjoy other attractions the mall offers.
- Play Football: If your child is aged five to 15 years, let them play indoor football. This FIFA-certified turf also offers a “drop and shop” system so you can roam around the mall.
- Hysteria: Get a haunting experience at this attraction as it offers a perfect recreation of horror movies. This extreme fear-based mall attraction is the best place for adrenaline junkies and thrill-seekers – but not for the faint-hearted.
3. Go dune bashing
Dune bashing involves off-roading on sand dunes in 4×4 vehicles. Here, you’ll be driving at different speeds over sand dunes, maintaining balance as the vehicle goes up and down the dunes. It’s an adrenaline-pumping and thrilling activity that should be done with extreme care and caution. Be prepared to slide, skid, and slip across your seat as the driver steers through the desert’s golden sands.
4. Witness the city’s beauty from above
Be fascinated by city views from the top by taking a seaplane tour. You can enjoy the magnificent views of Dubai’s architectural feats and desert mirages from above.
For a 45-minute aerial tour, you can enjoy the views of Palm Jumeirah, Burj al-Arab, and The World islands, which is an artificial archipelago of islands that designed to mimic the map of the world. You will also be flying along the coast, so prepare to be awed by the mesmerizing beauty of the ribbon-like Dubai Creek.
Seaplane tours also include a cruise on a traditional boat called “abra” along the Dubai Creek. During the trip, you’ll also get a chance to see the Al Bastakiya quarter and Dubai Museum.
You can also go for a leisurely walk in the souks as your guide educates you on Arabian traditions. And after partaking of a sumptuous Arabic lunch, you can either end the tour with a drop-off at The Dubai Mall or go exploring on your own.
5. Take a trip to Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is also a record-breaking city as it houses some of the world’s best attractions, including the largest hand-woven rug and the Capital Gate, which is the “World’s Furthest Leaning Man-Made Tower.” Some other must-see places include the impressive Emirates Palace Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, and the Abu Dhabi Louvre.
You can take a 90-minute road trip, or better yet, take a 45-minute seaplane flight from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Enjoy aerial views of the Arabian Gulf’s sparkly coastline and soar above The Worlds and Palm Jumeirah before a breathtaking water landing at Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi.
Don’t miss exploring Ferrari World when you are in the city and experience its thrilling attractions. Revel in racing simulators, get on an exhilarating ride of the Formula Rossa roller coaster, and navigate through the virtual Ferrari factory. You’ll get the most out of your Ferrari World unlimited access experience by taking all the rides, so be sure to go early.
After all the exhilaration and fun, rest and recharge by dining at one of the restaurants in Ferrari World and get a souvenir at the Ferrari-themed stores before travelling back to Dubai by car.
Dubai boasts a lot of activities and attractions you should not miss.
Just make sure to plan your travel itinerary and make the necessary tour and fine dining reservations in advance.
If you’re short on time, a seaplane ride is the best option as you’ll see more places without the stress of going through traffic.
Just make sure you contact your chosen seaplane tour operator before your Dubai trip to secure your slot on your preferred day. This way, there’ll be no stressing when you get there, and you’ll have an enjoyable travel experience.
Mithu Agarwal is the Commercial Director at Seawings LLC, a trusted provider of commercial seaplane tours and charters in the UAE. The company offers aerial tours of the UAE, taking off from the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club through which you can discover the thrill of travelling by a seaplane. Whisking passengers to 1500 feet, the route soars past the iconic city skylines, offering sublime views of the country’s architectural marvels.
- The Ultimate Fashion Checklist for Woman - September 22, 2023
- Casino Etiquette: Do’s and Don’ts for a Better Experience - September 22, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide To Property Management Services - September 20, 2023