Bangalore – November 14, 2017: Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in SAP HANA and S/4HANA services by NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation and Assessment Tool (NEAT) report. This report assessed the ability of 12 leading service providers for their SAP HANA and S/4HANA service offerings and capabilities. Infosys has been rated highly, relative to its peers for its S/4HANA focus and its ability to meet future client requirements as well as deliver immediate client benefits.
Infosys is an SAP S/4HANA value assurance partner and certified on SAP S/4HANA operations. The report recognized the S/4HANA and HANA offerings built by Infosys encompassing consulting capabilities to help clients develop a plan for migration and support multiple adoption paths.
- Infosys was acknowledged for providing a broad spectrum of software offerings tailored to industry-specific requirements
- The company’s range of assessment and migration toolsets such as the HANA Migration Factory were recognized in the report
- Infosys’ enhanced investments in proprietary migration tools, accelerators, and methodologies such as S/4 Assist, Infosys Catalyst, Infosys S/4HANA Adoption Framework (ISAF) were key features in the report
- The company’s efforts for aggressively scaling up its HANA and S/4HANA resource base and for enabling a first-hand experience in migrating from legacy to S/4HANA for clients were also noted
- Infosys was mentioned for its broad delivery center network and for developing a long-term, multi-faceted partnership with SAP
NelsonHall estimates the total SAP application services market to be $55bn in 2017. With HANA and S/4HANA services growing rapidly and replacing many legacy services by 2021, NelsonHall estimates that it will account for 19% of the total SAP application services market.
Click here to download the report.
For further information, please contact: PR_Global@infosys.com
Latest posts by Rohit Raina (see all)
- Endgame Trailer 2: Iron Man aka Tony Stark Survives in Avengers 3 - March 14, 2019
- Telemedicine – Everything You Need to Know - March 8, 2019
- What is Attribution Modelling - March 7, 2019