London is a huge city with a population close to 10 million and if you are planning a visit in the near future, it pays to do some research. Of course, it all depends on the nature of your visit, as to where you stay and with that in mind, here are some of the best areas of London where you can book a serviced apartment.
- Canary Wharf – Set in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, this is an upmarket port area where you can rent a short-term luxury apartment, which would be ideal if you are on business, as many companies base their operation in the CBD district of the city. There are a few clubs and pubs where you can immerse yourself in London culture and many cuisines are represented.
- Mayfair – This is an upmarket district in the West End. Book one of the luxury serviced apartments Mayfair has and you can explore a location that is steeped in history. The stylish boutiques and superb restaurants are well worth a visit and if you are into casinos and gentlemen clubs, you are right in the thick of things. If you have the time, do some people watching and see the mixture of business people and eccentrics as they go about their life.
- West End – An upmarket part of the city with the focus on entertainment, if you would like to bump into a few superstars, the West End, specifically Kensington and Fulham, is a good place to stay. Enjoy trendy eateries and exclusive clubs in quiet mews, while a serviced apartment means you have a fully equipped kitchen. If you love shows, all the best theatres are in the West End. Check with Google to find out what shows are on and you can make online bookings to see some awesome drama that you will remember forever. Property in this part of the city is among the highest value in the country and there are short-stay serviced apartments at Bond Street, which puts you right in the centre of a trendy area.
- Central London – There are luxury serviced apartments Central London provides that put you in the best possible place to base your stay in the capital. Aside from being the headquarters of the UK government, the central part of London is steeped in history with the British Museum, National Gallery, Tate Gallery and the prestigious University of London all within walking distance of your serviced apartment. Trafalgar Square is just one of the attractions you find in the City of Westminster and if you are staying in a serviced apartment, you can spend your days in the many museums.
The Internet hosts a wealth of information on London and you can plan your stay, book a serviced apartment in the right location and really enjoy the fabulous city of London. Book theatre tickets online and find out about the London Underground travel passes to help you move around this huge metropolis.
Latest posts by Rohit Raina (see all)
- 5 Stunning Hair Highlight Ideas for a Fresh Look - March 30, 2023
- 5 Telltale Signs You Need Braces - March 25, 2023
- Tomo Koizumi’s Fall/Winter 2023 Collection With Dolce Gabbana - March 24, 2023