It’s no food for thought; it’s food to gorge up on. To say that the drippin- wid -cheese -and –ol (sic) round slice of bread topped with loads of chicken is actually healthy may be a too good to swallow proclamation. If only you could rely on research here are the top 5 (researched) reasons you must eat pizza. Are you ready for some Pizza Therapy?
- It’s a Balanced Meal: First things first, a slice or two of Pizza once or twice in a month does more good than harm. Ask any nutrition expert and he will tell you that a Pizza is one way to intake a super nutritious diet. So by biting into one you ensure a healthy intake of fat, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and sodium.
- It’s Filling: The rule of thumb is that when you feel satiated you do not crave. Now while the rule doesn’t apply to chocolates (ask any girl and she’ll tell you why) with Pizzas no one except for a gluten or someone with an excellent metabolic rate can gorge up on more than two.
- It’s Your Social Quotient: Yes, Pizza is not always about food. It is not also just about food. It’s rather a guarantee of good times and great company. Even a re-heated Pizza tastes great if you have good company.
- It Reminds you there is Goodness in the World: In happy times you turn to Pizza and in mood blues you turn to Pizza. An instant soother, Pizza becomes your agony aunt and pass time buddy. With it in the world seems a better place.
- It Makes You a Connoisseur: You haven’t had your pizza until you have had 10,000 of them (with no single one being the same). Here is a challenge and reason for you to get up close and personal with your Pizza: you are on your way to perfecting the art of Pizza Tasting!
There are very few people who can abandon Pizza from their life. As a friend once said, “How can anyone get bored with Pizza”? I could not agree with more with that friend. Pizza is the only everlasting seduction!
Latest posts by Shivangi (see all)
- Plus my attitude! My first photoshoot experience - December 19, 2018
- Burma Burma, Saket – For Burmese Cuisine of Pure Grade - March 16, 2018
- No Fits-all Formula for Twitter’s Branded Emojis - October 16, 2017