Next time someone walks to your coffee table and tries to get a little cheesy don’t stop him before he comes up with his whacky one liner to impress. You know you are in for a hell of a ride if someone with a creative range that varies from imaginative to crazy is trying to play the pick up game on you. Engineers have standard lines and so do designers. The top ones that can either make things right or set them straight are:
1. You are my inspiration, can I copyright you?
What to do: Get up, turn back, run!
2. If you were a logo, it would be for a really premium brand
What to do: Smile, wink, and tell him that’s why you aren’t either available or affordable.
3. If you were a tool, you would be a pencil cause you draw me.
What to do: Alright, alright. That kinda got you!
4. What’s your refractive index? You seem to absorb and throw light at the same time.
What to do: This one is a photographer’s favourite. Tell him you are not human and he is likely to act all the more cheesy. Smile and he will smile back. But what you instead gotta do is to stay put.
5. From an eyedropper to the palate to the canvas, that’s how you were made – picture perfect.
What to do: Uh Uh! You really have no idea what is he talking about. No! You weren’t made like that. Don’t give a lesson in basic bio. But tell us, can you stop giggling at his nonsense?
A designer infatuated is like a designer inspired. However, a designer using lines to impress is either a budding one or someone smitten enough to defy common sense.
- The Best Jewellery Trends For Summer 2020 - June 4, 2020
- Top 5 Reasons Why You’ll Love Getting Laid-Off - May 16, 2020
- Freckles, Fast Food and Logic: 20-Something and Learning - May 16, 2020