SSC MTS 2019 communication goes to be organized by staff selection Commission or SSC to recruit candidates for varied posts like Junior Gestetner Operator, Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Safaiwala, Chowkidar, Mali etc.
The SSC MTS 2019 Paper 1 Examination are command from 2nd August to 6th August 2019. While the SSC MTS Paper a pair of Examination are command from 17th November 2019.
The SSC MTS Paper 1 Results area unit expected to be declared within the last week of Oct 2019. SSC MTS Paper 2 Results are expected to be declared on December 2019. SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card has been released on July 19, 2019. The notification for a similar is printed at the official regional website of staff selection Commission.
Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the communication centre.
- Here are many steps to transfer it-
- Log onto the regional web site of SSC (as per your region).
- Click on the link given to download SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) staff Admit Card.
- Fill in your number and ID together with captcha code.
- The hall ticket can seem on your video display.
- Check and Verify all the small print and transfer it.
The candidates ought to undergo the admit card and just in case there’s any printing error ought to immediately contact the workplace.
Subject wise SSC MTS Paper I & II MTS Preparation Strategy—
SSC MTS Paper I & II Preparation Tips for General Awareness
General Awareness Weightage – 25 questions; 25 marks
GA rating Topics – General Science, science – History, Polity, Computers, Current Affairs
SSC MTS Preparation Strategy for General Awareness
- General Science – Most of the queries asked throughout this section unit of ninth -10th level. Brush up on the basics from the CBSE Science books.
- Social Science – scientific discipline might be an immense subject, decide to study it topic – wise. you’ll break it in subparts – History, Politics, Economy, Geography, setting, etc and completely undergo one subtopic at a time.
- Computer – make certain that you simply undergo these topics in pc – hardware, internet, e-mails, chips, the newest technology, etc. you’ll additionally undergo the previous year papers to urge a plan regarding the categories of queries asked.
- Current Affairs – Current Affairs is large enough to be studied nightlong. ensure you scan the newspaper frequently. Strengthen your info of sports, news, latest developments inside the country, disputes and hot topics.
SSC MTS Paper I & II Preparation Tips for Numerical Aptitude/Quant—
Numerical aptitude Weightage – 25 questions; 25 marks
Numerical aptitude grading Topics – Simplification, Interest, activity, info Interpretation, Time & Work
> SSC MTS Preparation Strategy for Numerical power—
Start with the analysis topics first and then move to the other topics.
Numerical ability involves lots of formulas, build a habit of listing down the formulas you stumble upon.
Try creating shortcuts whereas determination queries instead of assault them up.
Quant section can convert be marking on condition that you simply follow enough. therefore, follow a spread of queries.
To get the detailed SSC MTS preparation strategy for Numerical ability, follow the link given below –
> SSC MTS Preparation Tips for Logical Reasoning
Logical Reasoning Weightage – twenty-five questions; twenty-five marks
Logic Reasoning rating Topics – Classification, Analogy, cryptography, Word Formation, arrangement words in an exceedingly significant order, etc.
> SSC MTS Paper I & II Preparation Strategy for Logical Reasoning
Logical Reasoning section desires an accurate analysis of the given question, therefore don’t rush up to the solution unless you’ve got scan the question fully.
Follow the rule of thumb here additionally – go together with the rating topics first, before moving on to the opposite topics.
This section demands an everyday follow therefore on induce a command over the topics.
Go through the previous year papers and acquire an inspiration concerning the forms of queries asked and prepare consequently.
> SSC MTS Paper I & II Preparation Tips for English
English Weightage – 25 questions; 25 marks
English rating Topics – Error recognizing, Synonyms & Antonyms, Phrase or Idioms, etc.
> SSC MTS Preparation Strategy for English
The English section of the SSC MTS look at will check your knowledge of General Spoken English that we tend to tend to talk in day to day life.
English section additionally demands consistent follow.
Work on your vocabulary. you’ll additionally use placards or different short tricks to form it attention-grabbing.
Try to enhance your reading speed by determination 2-3 reading passages day after day.
That is all for the SSC MTS 2019 Exam dates and Preparation Tips
Latest posts by Rohit Raina (see all)
- How To Amp Up Your Room Decor Without Burning Your Pocket - September 20, 2019
- Getting to Your Senior Years? Here Are 6 Hobby Suggestions for You to Try - September 20, 2019
- Here are Tips to Finding the Ideal Office Space in Dallas - September 18, 2019