Yusuf Pathan finally lives up to his reputation and how! Just when you thought Shahrukh Khan made a huge mistake persisting with Yusuf…
As much as women love gossiping, we love women bashing! There is an unfathomable pleasure about it!
Move over Kapil Sharma, Rahul Gandhi is back. Rahul Gandhi’s return from exile has severely impacted the viewership of Comedy Nights with Kapil,…
Mumbai, Maharashtra It’s 6 p.m. in the evening and you’re in college. Your lectures have just gotten done and you’re in the canteen…
- The ball is gone like a tracer bullet – And so goes the good old art of inventive commentary.
- That takes the aerial route – It’s time for you to follow.
- And the news from the center is… – That Ravi Shastri the Commentator is past his sell-by date.
- In the end cricket was the winner – Poignant! That could make Ultron cry.
- He’s thrown the kitchen sink at it – And we have thrown in the towel. Quit. Now.
- At this stage all three results are possible – Oh.. … Ohhhh my goodness me! You Einstein, the lesser us could not see that coming.
- He’s dealing in boundaries here – And we are counting just how many times you have used exactly the same words, in exactly the same order.
- Edged…and taken – Yeah, return to pavilion. You.
- The finger has gone up – Now you go up, up, and away.
- No half-measures here
- He’s no mug with the bat
- This will go down to the wire
- Will do his confidence a world of good
- The odd ball will keep low
- That would really set the cat among the pigeons
- That’s sweetly timed
- It’s funny how in T20 cricket one over can change the game
- The atmosphere is electrifying
- That’s just what the doctor ordered
- He’s flashed and flashed hard – I’m not even gonna start with how infested with sexual innuendo this line is.
Cliches about women are abundant. However, some of them seem to have gotten phased out, at least in the metros. Or so, we…
Love him or hate him but you can’t ignore him. No – we aren’t talking about Salman Khan, but about someone else from…