What’s the next best thing to sleep? The lack of it, of course! That’s take one on you being a zombie. Fiction has it that the world is an abode to many strange creatures. The belief in mythical beings like vampires and ghosts, witches and gypsies and Greek goddesses – everything stems from stories. But zombies, where do those stem from? You think you might be one ( and it’s not a bad news) but aren’t sure? Check the following top five signs that you just might be one of them:
- If you sit like a dumb-ass in front of anything intelligent that is playing on the TV, and can’t make any sense of the chattering.
- If sleeping to you means real difficulty in shutting your eye lids and no matter how tired you are, you can’t hit the bed.
- If you’re thirsty and you know it, but not for edibles, instead for the blood of someone who pesters you all the time (read: siblings)
- If you keep biting your nails to the point that your fingers look an inch shorter every time you look at them.
- If you can go hungry for hours but can’t limit your intake of smoke and coke ( what we know and what we’ve learned from Go Goa Gone)
- If you can work 24*7 on your laptop without gossiping or bitching about your boss or clinching your fists at him.
- If your idea of fun is going for group walks that actually looks like a practice robo ‘tech’ walk.
- If your parents don’t mess with you because they don’t know how to react to your stoned avatar.
- If you cross the road not afraid of the rush hour traffic at its peak.
- And last but not the least – if are bitten( or smitten) by one.
If you got at least six in your favor, dude/dudette, you are a part of the zombie apocalypse. I don’t know whether to ‘congratulate’ you or to fear you. But, be rest assured that as an evolved being, you are going to love the perks of guilt free violence and an improved overall health – as if the undead have any!
- In pursuit of poetry - April 3, 2020
- Shopping Tips: Tricks that Shops Don’t Want You to Know - March 26, 2020
- A Fashionista’s Guide to Top 7 Handbags for Every Occasion - March 24, 2020